About Hydro Heating & Renovation Ltd
Hydro Heating & Renovation Ltd was initially established in 2007 by Jay Edwards trading as a sole trader. Having gained a great reputation and solid customer base, expansion was inevitable and so in 2017 the decision was made to become a limited company trading as
Hydro Plumbing and Heating Limited.
- To grow in the field of property development and maintenance with a strong base of key customers.
- Employ a large enough workforce to keep up with demand while staying small enough to maintain a great relationship with customers old and new.
- To build maintain an exceptional reputation in the local areas and stay known for quality over quantity.
- To use and expand the knowledge gained from over 18 years in the construction industry for further expansion in our field of works; to new developments, larger projects and new build properties from initial site surveying and foundations to the finish touches with interior designers.
- To provide a quality service that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- To build a long-term relationship with our customers through honesty and reliability while providing an exceptional customer service.
Scope of Works
- All aspects plumbing, heating, gas services and installations for both domestic and commercial.
- External drainage installation including excavation and installation of septic tanks and rainwater soak always.
- Installation and replacement of guttering and leadwork.
- Bathroom installations and alteration including full 3D digital design.
- All aspects of external and interior renovations including interior design.
- Complete site surveying, planning and groundworks for new builds and extensions yet excluding civil engineering.
- Masonry works.
Please see our full list of services and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website
Plumbing & Central Heating in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire